Versace hit the red carpet and had the best person who could wear this black and gold dress with a nod to geometria, Halle Berry! When asked what made her say yes to the dress, she explained that since she was involved in presenting the award for the James Bond Tribute and she wanted to personify the Bond Girl and that this dress did it! Without a doubt, this dress proves that you can have a sexy and body conscious dress that looks amazing without the concern of wardrobe malfunctions. We know that Halle has an amazing style and body and you too can rock her beauty look which combined Revlon (Halle is the Global Brand Ambassador) and Chanel.
Kara Yoshimoto Bua, CHANEL Celebrity Makeup Artist, created a soft and feminine look with bold eyes and a colorful cheek to complement her Versace dress. “I kept Halle’s look pretty casual and tonal, yet still glamorous, to complement the striking look of the dress,” said Bua. “I focused on the eyes and added some shimmer for dimension. Halle is presenting the Bond tribute award, so that was kind of the theme for the entire look.” Bua's look can be found below.
* REVLON PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Graffiti (on the lid)
* REVLON PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Metropolitan (sparkle coat used under the eye)
* REVLON ColorStay Eyeliner in Black (on top lid)
* CHANEL Long-Lasting Eyeliner (on lower lid)
* CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel in 10 Noir
* CHANEL Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel
* REVLON ColorStay Whipped Crème Mousse Makeup in Caramel
* CHANEL Powder Blush in 76 Frivole
* Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick in Sparkling Sands
* REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Private Viewing
* CHANEL Precision Lip Definer in 35 Praline D'or