First of all Merry Christmas! It's interesting, the holiday season is more than just the 25th! Today I am spending it with my boyfriend and his family and tomorrow, I am spending it with mine. So I want to wish everyone a good holiday regardless of what you choose to celebrate but I hope it's full of all the gifts that can and can't be opened. We are continuing on my top 10 lists that began earlier this week and will continue on until the end of the year! I have tried a lot of makeup and beauty goodies from the back of the year on. Some have been interesting and the ones in this list include what I have on no matter what! They are a must have and if you're wondering if this is amazing then I am saying YES without a doubt!
1) Yes to Carrots: I love the fact that this is a natural line and I am a fan of their body butter and also their mud mask. After trying the line which includes three mini lines (carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes) - I am definitely a carrot girl! I will say that my mom is a cucumber lady! It's an affordable brand that you should include that leaves your skin moisturized!
2) NARS: I have become a NARS girl! I love their eyeshadows especially the ones that included crush pearls! It has made me wear eyeshadow a lot more beyond in the evening!
3) Mistral Soap: It has a great fresh scent and there are quite a few to choose from! The packaging is also amazing as well.
4) Urban Decay: I love the black eyeline from the Velvet Rope collection. I feel like a rock star but definitely not overdone by any means. When I want to really glam it up, I just go slightly heavier for an all around look.
5) Model Co: Um what's not to love? Their Exfoliant Wipes are a must! One side takes off what you don't need while the other buffs your skin. It leaves you glowing! In addition, they have a body mist which has a frangipani scent as well. Of course the packaging is perfectly girl as well.
6) Dashing Diva: If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. This is my nail salon! I go here for my manis, pedis and a sip of wine as well. It's a sanctuary.
7) Beam Laser Spa: What can I say? I completed my third session and I am three away from being completely hair free under my arms! This UWS spa is amazing and will make you hairless too! They are running a promo where you can get 25% off if you contact them prior to the end of the year!
8) Boots: I use their day and night creams. After learning about them during Fashion Week, I haven't stopped using them!
9) Dove: I use the Cool Cucumber Face Wipes everyday to clean my face. I have been using it for years and have no intention of not having this within my beauty regimine. I also use the deodarent in Fresh!
10) Stephanie Johnson: I use this to carry my makeup (I also have other totes as well). I love that they are fun and colorful!