I can't believe it but it's here on Mon I kick off my work on Gina Lombardi's Deadline Fitness which will be 30 days to get ready for #sexyinMiami (love that Jeannine Morris, Aly Walansky, Amber Katz, Andrea Lavinthal, India Jewel Jackson and a few other style bloggers) courtesy of Schick! I believe that we should always be fit no matter what but there are times where you have to kick it up a notch and knowing that we'll be at the Delano for a few days this is definitely a great idea! You guys know that I'll be working out with fitness pieces from Natural Fitness (FITNESS25KS which gives you 25% off of orders over $50) and that I think you should always be dressed for the occasion! But even more important is having music - without it how can you keep pushing past the wall that sometimes happens?
Here are my top 20 songs that I will rock out on my iPod which are available on iTunes. Yes I have created a #sexyinMiami playlist and if you want to know how this all started then you need to go back to the beginning to find out more about #sexyinmiami!
1. Paris is Burning, LadyHawke
2. Run This Town, Jay Z, Kanye West & Rhianna
3. Crazy, Gnarls Barkley
4. Rude Boy, Rhianna
5. 1 Thing, Amerie featuring Eve
6. Circus, Britney Spears
7. Video Phone, Beyonce featuring Lady Gaga
8. Survivor, Destiny's Child
9. Lit Up, Buckcherry
10. Alive, P.O.D.
11. Chasing Pavement, Adele
12.Paparazzi, Lady Gaga
13. Calabria 2007 Club Remix, Enur
14. Thriller, Michael Jackson
15. Take on Me, Aha
16. More Than a Woman, Aaliyah
17. American Boy, Estelle
18. Empire State of Mind, Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys
19. You Make Me Wanna, Usher
20. Meet Me Halfway, Black Eye Peas